By Danette and Ross Landon
Thorough is an understatement for us! In helping you to sell your home quickly and for top dollar, we ensure the following objectives:
- To assist you in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value… between you and the buyer.
The following are the Steps we Take to Get a Home Sold … the “Pro-Active Approach:”
- Have the Seller complete the Sellers Property Disclosure entirely so that Potential Buyers have as many details
on the Home as possible.
- The Listing Agent will Hire a Photographer to take Professional Photos of the Property.
- Listing is Advertised as “Coming Soon” on Social Media Platforms
- Sign is placed in the Yard of the Property.
*Please Note, Only Realtor Signs should be placed in the yard, Please No FSBO signs.
- Listing Agent to obtain a set of Keys to access Property for Showings. These Keys will be placed in the Lockbox.
- Install Lockbox at Property for Showings.
- Listing is Entered in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for all Agents to have Access.
- Continue Posts on Social Media: Facebook and Instagram
- Price the Property Correctly the First Time… to Open the Market VS Narrowing the Market.
- Add Additional Information to the Zillow Listing as needed.
- Ensure that the Property is Showing up on Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com as a Property for Sale with Accurate Information.
- Contact our Buyer Leads, Centers of Influence, and Past Clients for Potential Buyers.
- Prepare a Full Color Photo Flyer with a List of Features of the Property to Leave at the Home for Visitors to take with them after the Showing.
- Represent the Seller on All Offer Presentations, and Negotiating the Best Price and Terms.
- Handle the Entire Closing Process for the Seller.
- Provide Seller with Preferred Vendors as Needed.
- Research Tax Records to Verify Full and Complete Legal Information is Available to Prospective Buyers and
Buyer’s Agents on MLS Printout.
- Obtain Sellers Contact Information for Follow up.
- Meet with our Operations Manager Daily for Status Updates on the Closing Process.
- Email Seller with Feedback and Market Reports that are Relevant at that time.
- Suggest your Home be Included for our Realtor Tour, to allow for Professional Feedback on Condition and Price.
- Prequalify ALL Prospective Buyers to Avoid Wasting Seller’s Time with “Shoppers”.
- Monitor the Buyer’s Loan to Assure Timely Loan Commitment.
- Arrange all Inspections of the Property.
- With the Sellers Permission, Provide & Arrange for Contractors to Perform any Agreed Upon Repairs.
- Require all Offers to Include a Buyers Pre-Approval Letter or Proof of Funds.
- Follow up with ALL Buyer Leads and Inquiries Immediately.
- Track Numbers and See where Buyers are viewing the Property.
- Improve the Marketing of any Under-Performing Marketing Efforts on Facebook.
- Discuss Qualifications of Prospective Buyers to Help Determine Buyer Motivation, Ability to Purchase and
probability of Closing the Sale.
- Easy Exit Listing Policy.
- Communication Guarantee. You Will Hear from us Every Week or You Can Fire Us!
- Specialized Team with Licensed Assistant to Care for the Sellers Every Need.
- Cooperate with All Real Estate Companies in the Wasatch Front.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Coordinate Scheduling of Appraisal and Supply Comparable Sales if Needed.
- Set up Final Walk Through of the Property for Buyers and their Agent.
- Arrange Possession and Transfer of Home Keys, Warranties, Garage Door Openers, Community Pool Keys,
Mail Box Keys, Etc.
- Educate New Owners of Neighborhood Policies
- Help Sellers Find Their Next Home if they will be staying in our area.
- Generate Leads by Phone 2 Hours Each Day (Monday-Friday)
- Consult with the Network we have with Tom Ferry International (over 4,000 Agents to use as Recourses for
New Marketing Ideas and Referrals.
- Post Seller Property on our Realtypath Website and other Community Pages
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Find out Top Agents in the Neighborhood and Contact Them Directly with Details of Your Property.
- Great Open Houses to Attract Buyers.
- Property Displayed on our Website: LandonTeamUtahHomes.com
- Create a Virtual Tour of your home, which shows on Several Web Sites, and gives Buyers an instant view of Your Home.
- Videos Posted to Social Media and Sent to Individuals within the Neighborhoods that Might be Interested in Your Property.
- Handle all follow up upon a contract being accepted… all mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.